Friday, July 20, 2012

7/19 tidbits

I did pretty well  -  I stayed on track all day (I pack my lunch and snacks and bring with me) and I went to Curves after work for my daily workout and burned 368 calories.  I drank more than plenty of water and thought all was well until I got home and was STARVING!  Instead of drinking a glass of water and maybe having a low fat string cheese I immediately put a bagel skinny in the toaster and topped with some Laughing Cow cheese which isn't bad but then I followed that with about 45 almonds and dried cranberries....OUCH!

I had a lot of regret after wards and negative thoughts but knew that I had to quit that because that just leads me to binge eating.  Oh well, nothing that I can do about it now.

Lesson learned - on days that the temp is 108 - I am probably burning more calories and my normal snacks won't sustain me.  I need to have something else handy in case I need it.  I think that I am going to by some nut butter packets and WASA crackers to keep handy in cases like this.

I stepped on the scale this morning and am still at 145.2 - been here for the last week or so,
http://www.tinareale.com/best-body-bootcamp/ starts soon and am looking forward to getting over this hump.

Today is Friday and I do look forward to stopping at Starbucks after a end of the week treat:  Starbucks Grande Iced Vanilla Latte made with nonfat milk but only 2 pumps syrup.  :)

I just finished an awesome book - Her Daughter's Dream by Francine Rivers.  I really enjoyed this book.  It gave me hope....made me think......I think that God may be working on my heart.  I have a lot of resentment and hurt feelings towards my mom and maybe it is time...

No comments:

Post a Comment