Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm a newbie

I am new to blogging and am going to try my hand at this to keep me accountable. 

I am on a journey/quest to a healthier life.  I have 20 LBs that I would like to lose but it more than that. 

I think that I have mastered eating healthier but I am not sure that I am eating "enough" for my activity level.
 
I do workout 4 times a week at Curves but have been doing this for some time and think that it is habit now and my body needs a jump start.  I have recently signed up for a the Best Body Bootcamp http://www.faithfitnessfun.com/feed/ and am really looking forward to this jump start!

Not sure how this will work out or what my format will be - We'll see.......

This is my inspiration to keep me healthy:
My beautiful family:


My beautiful granchildren:

No comments:

Post a Comment