Thursday, July 26, 2012

7/26

Day 3 of bootcamp down - woot woot!  My abs were burning last night but okay today.  My legs are still very tight and sore today from Tuesday's workout.  Man - I thought that my legs were in better shape. 

I am enjoying my newest craze - Weight To Go from Teavana!  http://www.teavana.com/about-us.  I thank Megan for getting me hooked.

We finally got some rain over night!  We are in a drought and things are looking pretty bleak in my neck of the woods - hopefully the rainfall will help some.  Poor Jeff, he's been watching the weather channel like crazy.

My plan for today is to go to Curves after work for my normal workout and then do day 4 of bootcamp when I get home.  Am really hoping to see some results when I weigh in on Sunday!!  keeping my fingers crossed!!

I will part with this adorable pic that Megan sent me last night  - oh how I miss these little munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment