Monday, July 23, 2012

7/23

Bootcamp starts today!  http://www.tinareale.com/best-body-bootcamp/ I am really looking forward to this.  My plan of action is to get home from work, let the chickens out and then do workout A and do a few chores before I start 20 min 60/60 HIIT(such as feed & water chickens and watering the horses).  I have recently started taking meds for my over active bladder - I know TMI!!  I felt very uncomfortable talking to my doctor about it but knew that I had to.  I'm only 43 and have to brace myself when I cough, sneeze, laugh and now even when I pick up something heavy.  Not cool when trying to unload 50 LB bags of chicken feed and dog food.  She said not to worry, more than likely due to having such a large baby as Robbie.  I haven't had any ill effects from taking the meds besides dry mouth - we'll see if they work because I plan on running this evening. 

I am going to try and not obsess over the scale and stick to one weigh in per week. 

7/23/12:  145.0

No comments:

Post a Comment