Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8/15

I love Wednesdays!  It's hump day!  I've made it half way though my work week.  Today is also Weigh in Wednesday.....UGH!  This morning's weigh in kind of put a damper on my mood - 145.6...WTH!  Seriously - what the heck?!?!  A gain?  After all of the working out and tracking all of my food?!?!  I think that I am putting too much of an emphasis on these weigh ins but what is a girl to do?

I have been researching the Primal Eating Plan.  It basically cuts out carbs, grains - etc.  I am starting to wonder if I might have a gluten issue.  I have noticed that the more grains that I eat, the more bloated that I am and also seem to have a constipation issue.  Not sure how that can be since I drink fiber twice daily and eat tons of veggies (mainly raw veggies) and usually 1 to 2 fresh fruits daily.  I usually drink 10 glasses of water per day and I am down to 1-2 cups of coffee and then hot tea after that.  I can't pass up on my Teavana.  It is an addiction now.  I do treat myself to Starbucks on Friday afternoon, always get nonfat milk and only 2 pumps if I get any syrup.

We'll see - I'm going to do some more research and see of this is a fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment