Monday, August 27, 2012

8/27 Primal day 12

I am 12 days in on my "Primal Eating" and working towards turning this into a day of life and not counting off each day.  I am still grain free and still trying to lower my carb intake by limiting my yogurt intake.  I started drinking bulletprook coffee on Saturday morning and was surprised that it didn't upset my tummy.  I started off with 12 ounces coffee, 2 TBS unsalted butter and 1 TBS coconut oil.  It was a bit too rich for my taste so I made a little revision on Sunday, 12 ounces coffee, 1 TBS unsalted butter, 1 1/2 TBS coconut oil and 1/2 c almond milk....that was much better.  Surprisingly - this help my hunger off until I got home from church on Sunday.  I had it again this morning at 5:20 AM and didn't feel the need for a snack until 10:15 AM which consisted of 12 almonds.  This is a work in progress......

No comments:

Post a Comment