Thursday, August 16, 2012

8/16 Primal day 1

Today is my first day eating Primal, so we will see how it goes.  I did weigh in this morning so that I can have a starting base - 144.4.

I tried to plan ahead last night and mentally prepare myself.

Breakfast - Coffee w/1/2 c almond milk, 2 eggs poached with 2 small roma tomatoes & 6 asparagus spears.
AM Snack - 10 almonds and 6 oz greek yogurt
Lunch - 4 oz baked chicken tenders (with yellow mustard and Frank's Hot Sauce on top), 1 c spinach leaves with 1 tsp olive oil plus a drizzle red wine vinegar, 1 c broccoli florets and 1/2 c raspberries.
PM Snack - 10 almonds and lowfat string cheese.
Supper - I have set out Top Sirloin Steaks and I will fix a veggie for the side.

I also will still continue to take Citrucel twice daily.

Hopefully this is the change that my body needs. 

I tried running again the other night and my bladder just can't take it, even taking to meds for overactive bladder aren't helping like it should.  So, I am just going to pick back up on my walking and maybe once I drop some weight then I can try running and see if I can tell a diference.  I walked 1.78 miles last night back through the pasture.  That doesn't sound like much but it is a work out.  I always feel so much better after walking anyway.  I plan on walking again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment