Monday, August 6, 2012

8/6

I haven't been the best at blogging this past week, this is still all new to me and I need to get in the habit.  I know, I know....100 days makes it a habit.  Maybe I need to commit to this.


This has been a busy week for me.  Not only have I been trying to make sure that I get all of my #bestbodybootcamp workouts in (http://www.tinareale.com/best-body-bootcamp)
I am also trying to make sure that I get my Curves Circuit workouts in (got 4 last week).  I am trying to work in running/walking (have started to C25K) but the heat has been so bad here, above 102 and I just can't make myself run in this heat.

I have been canning a lot this past weekend.  It is nice to see everything in those jars but it is exhausting!  I have canned salsa, tomatoes and peaches and still have tons of peaches left to can.  Then I will be canning the pears once they are ready,

Katy did move out last week and that same night, Jordan proposed and of course, she said yes.  So now, we have a wedding to plan.  The date is August 3, 2013.  My kiddos are growing up way to fast for my taste.

I need to get and run some errands (I took the day off work today :) 

I will be back here later this evening with my activity plan for the week.  In the meantime, I feel the need to share the good news that I rec'd when stepping on the scale this morning....143.8!!



No comments:

Post a Comment