Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8/21 Primal day 6

All is still going well here.  I actually craved a piece of toast last night - I won and didn't toast me a piece of bread...Yea!

My tummy continues to feel better and not all bloated.  Still not sure if this is due to a gluten allergy or not but at this point, I am not willing to try it and see.

My plan for today is as follows:
Breakfast:  Citrucel, Coffee + 1/2 unswt almond milk (unswt = unsweetened), 2 poached eggs with 1/2 c boiled beets and 1 mini babybel cheese
AM Snack:  12 uns almonds (uns - unsalted) and low fat string cheese
Lunch:  85% **beef hamburger patty (cooked at home), 1 c raw zucchini and 1 c roma tomatoes and 1/2 c blueberries
PM Snack:  12 uns almonds and 4 oz probiotic yogurt vanilla
Supper:  Citrucel, tilapia and asparagus spears

If I have too many calories left over then I will have an espresso with 1 c whole milk while I am cooking supper.

My activity plan for tonight is Curves Circuit right after work, #BestBodyBootcamp right after I get home and a walk if time permits after supper.

Here's to another great day!


**BEEF - FRESH FROM OUR FARM

No comments:

Post a Comment