Monday, August 20, 2012

8/20 Primal day 5

All is going well and I am keeping to plan.  Not only am I improving my eating habits (and feel much better I might add) but I am also keeping to my workout plans.  Between Curves Circuit, #BestBodyBootcamp (which has been awesome and is kicking my butt in a good way of course) and I have also started my walking regime again.  I am trying to run but my bladder isn't cooperating and I am not going to stress over it any longer.  So what if I can't run?!?!  When I stepped on the scale yesterday morning, it showed 142.2 - we'll see what it shows on Wednesday on if that was just a fluke.

My plan for today is as follows:
Breakfast:  Coffee (CAN'T FORGET THIS) + 1/2 c almond milk with 2 poached eggs and 1 c green beans and 1 mini babybel cheese
AM Snack:  15 unsalted almonds and low fat string cheese
Lunch:  3 oz chuck roast (leftovers) and 1 boiled eggg with 1 c raw spinach + 1 tsp olive oil with 1 c green beans and 1/2 c blueberries
PM Snack:  15 unsalted almonds and 6 oz plain greek yogurt (fuel for workout)

Activity:
Curves Circuit right after work
#BestBodyBootcamp
walking if time permits

Here's to another great day

Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment