Saturday, August 18, 2012

8/18 Primal day 3

All is well here. I made it through day 2 and am having an awesome start to day 3.

Had a little hiccup yesterday while at work and was unable to go to Curves Circuit with Zumba, was too busy to leave work. Had to settle for a 29 minute walk which was better than nothing. I already got my walk in today (2.65 miles) and am getting ready for Saturday cleaning...more calories to burn!! I am not going to have a set menu for the weekend but plan to keep it primal. I can tell you that in these last 3 days the bloating has gone down and I feel better. It's kind of early to tell if I have a gluten intolerance but it seems like that might be the issue.

Need to finish my 2 poached eggs with 1 c green beans and expresso with 1-4 c almond milk..yum yum

Here's to another great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment