Thursday, August 30, 2012

8/30 Primal day 15

I have decided to take the Whole 30 challenge - it's basically everything that I'm doing already except now I need to cut out dairy.  I don't think that will be an issue for me since I pretty much cut out my yogurt last week and I haven't wasted away - LOL.

Here is a very good website to reference regarding the Whole 30 - http://whole9life.com/category/whole-30/.  I actually started this yesterday so that would make today day 2.  Almond milk is not dairy so I can still mix 1/4 c with my bulletproof coffee.  My weigh in for today is 140.6.

The only major obstacles that I see is that we are having September birthdays this Sunday and I am bringing fresh fruit and ince cream.  I will just have to avoid the cake and ice cream and just eat the fruit.  Also, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes come out September 4....UGH!  I.ABSOLUTELY.LOVE.THESE!  I guess the wait will make it worth it even more  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment