Wednesday, August 22, 2012

8/22 Primal day 7

Whew!  I have made it a whole week eating the "Primal Way"!  It has basically been an easy week, I did have some cravings for oatmeal but that's it.  It's also WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY and the good news of the day is that I am down to 143.0!  That's a 2 LB loss since I started this blog and 1.4 loss since last week on the Primal start date.  I think that I may be on to something.  Of course, all of the activity is helping tons too!  :)

My plan for today is:
Breakfast:  Coffee + 1/2 c unswt almond milk, 2 poached eggs with 6 asparagus spears and I do have 1/2 c boiled sliced beets just waiting if I feel like eating them.  I am satisfied at the moment though.
AM Snack:  12 uns almonds and 4 oz probiotic yogurt
Lunch:  Tuna salad (tuna, mayo and diced tomatoes with chilies), 1/2 c collard green, 1/2 c blueberries
PM Snack:  12 uns almonds and low fat string cheese
Supper:  That's up in the air because I am heading for grocery shopping right after work

Activity plan for today is:
Curves Circuit + Zumba at noon
#BestBodyBootcamp
walking if time permits

If I have too many calores left over after supper, then I will have an espresso + 1/2 c whole milk while cooking.

Here's to another GREAT day.  It's HUMP DAY after all - half way through my work week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment